StormScape.Info

View previous topic View next topic Go down

StormScape.Info

Post by Anchor on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 pm

This is NOT the end of StormScape. At the moment, Storm is working on a school project so he does not have the time to work on StormScape. He plans to come back to StormScape in about 6 months. Until then you all should join RSPS-Support.com. This website is an RSPS resource site that was invented by Mozilla, and Jason. All are welcome to join. See you there.

_________________
"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be."

-Food for thought
avatar
Anchor



Posts : 467
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 23
Location : 127.0.0.1

http://1227.com

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by kickingjamie on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:33 am

How are you even posting...?
avatar
kickingjamie



Posts : 540
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 21
Location : england: portsmouth

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by LeroyPRO on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:58 am

kickingjamie wrote:How are you even posting...?
i loll'd :d
avatar
LeroyPRO



Posts : 256
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by karma on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:45 am

Anchor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idrc what happened, as long as you're back I'm happy Very Happy
avatar
karma



Posts : 455
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Calgary Alberta, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by super k0 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:23 am

Hey guys, I there any of you that play any small rsps like stormscape. I miss this server immensely, if so post it here Smile
avatar
super k0



Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 21
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by Exotic on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey guyz, When will the server be back. I have some idea's for the - Stormscape Client -
Maybe you could use for idea's even use mine, I have had a thought that could be in mind when the server is back, Say 2 worlds Spawn pk and/or economy pk, So people have a choice to play spawn pk to get good at economy pk or just for fun and they can also just go on the economy world and team up with friends to do a whole lot of pvm and pvp.

Thanks for reading, If u did read Smile

Exotic



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 27
Location : whangarei

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by super k0 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:28 pm

I think just one world will do untill more players join then maybe change it, otherwise hardly anyone will be on at One time
avatar
super k0



Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 21
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by Exotic on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:29 am

Yeah i guess economy will do, Anywayz about the server starting up again i'm so anxios to get back on xD

Exotic



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 27
Location : whangarei

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by super k0 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:32 am

Aparently mid July is a maybe Smile
avatar
super k0



Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 21
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by Exotic on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:33 am

Sweet ! Thanks Super K0

Exotic



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 27
Location : whangarei

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by sodax2 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:10 am

Guys i hate to inform you, but anchor has died. so long shit lords

sodax2



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by Exotic on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 am

Wow. Wtf

Exotic



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 27
Location : whangarei

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by ItsJackHere on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:11 am

Hey Guys, It's Jack here, as you may have guessed by my name, I forgot my password to my other account.. and haven't been able to connect to this forum in a couple months. Tried recovering my password but it's been disabled via the admin panel. I'll try to connect to Normal Pkz but until such time I'll be posting on this account. Glad to finally see you all again, and hopefully Storm will be back soon and I can play with you all in game.

ItsJackHere



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by super k0 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 pm

I know rIght I love this server lol miss it so much
avatar
super k0



Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 21
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by karma on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:31 am

sodax2 wrote:Guys i hate to inform you, but anchor has died. so long shit lords

Errrr, he's not dead if he posted this thread.... Pretty sure it was fake since this was written 2 months ago.

super k0 wrote:Hey guys, I there any of you that play any small rsps like stormscape. I miss this server immensely, if so post it here Smile

Don't ask for server names.
avatar
karma



Posts : 455
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Calgary Alberta, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by super k0 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:21 am

Oh shit sorry man :/
avatar
super k0



Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 21
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by karma on Tue May 01, 2012 5:29 am

ItsJackHere wrote:Hey Guys, It's Jack here, as you may have guessed by my name, I forgot my password to my other account.. and haven't been able to connect to this forum in a couple months. Tried recovering my password but it's been disabled via the admin panel. I'll try to connect to Normal Pkz but until such time I'll be posting on this account. Glad to finally see you all again, and hopefully Storm will be back soon and I can play with you all in game.

Oh uhmmm did you get your account back?
avatar
karma



Posts : 455
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Calgary Alberta, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by ItsJackHere on Wed May 23, 2012 4:51 pm

karma wrote:
ItsJackHere wrote:Hey Guys, It's Jack here, as you may have guessed by my name, I forgot my password to my other account.. and haven't been able to connect to this forum in a couple months. Tried recovering my password but it's been disabled via the admin panel. I'll try to connect to Normal Pkz but until such time I'll be posting on this account. Glad to finally see you all again, and hopefully Storm will be back soon and I can play with you all in game.

Oh uhmmm did you get your account back?
Still haven't been able to, it won't let me a request an email to change my password.

ItsJackHere



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by kickingjamie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi jack Smile How you been man, not spoke to you in ages.
avatar
kickingjamie



Posts : 540
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 21
Location : england: portsmouth

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by karma on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 am

ItsJackHere wrote:
karma wrote:
ItsJackHere wrote:Hey Guys, It's Jack here, as you may have guessed by my name, I forgot my password to my other account.. and haven't been able to connect to this forum in a couple months. Tried recovering my password but it's been disabled via the admin panel. I'll try to connect to Normal Pkz but until such time I'll be posting on this account. Glad to finally see you all again, and hopefully Storm will be back soon and I can play with you all in game.

Oh uhmmm did you get your account back?
Still haven't been able to, it won't let me a request an email to change my password.

Guess we need Storm then. Havn't seen him around though.
avatar
karma



Posts : 455
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Calgary Alberta, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by Peterham on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:19 am

Man, I cant believe you guys are still here it is good to see some of you Smile
avatar
Peterham



Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: StormScape.Info

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum